Grateful Heart is here to serve any Veteran who needs assistance, regardless of gender or character of discharge from military service. We conduct a comprehensive assessment with each Veteran to determine a personal plan of services to address your specific needs.
Below is a list of the services we provide:
Personal, Hands-on Assistance with VA Benefits
- We work with you one-on-one to determine which benefits you are eligible for and walk you through each step of the application process.
- Our counselors will continue to follow-up with you throughout the entire process and will be available to provide any additional guidance when needed.
Job Training and Placement Services
- You will receive valuable instructions on writing and updating your resume in a way that translates your military experience into civilian language.
- You will be referred to community partners for potential employment opportunities.
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Counseling
- Our certified counselors will oversee both individual and group counseling sessions with you if you are dealing with substance abuse issues.
- If you’re suffering from PTSD, depression, etc., you will receive counseling to help identify the source of those problems.
- We will develop and implement individual treatment plans to help you return to a healthy and productive lifestyle.
Temporary and Transitional Housing
- You will receive temporary or transitional housing for a duration of time based on your individual needs.
- Temporary housing residents have full access to all services provided by Grateful Heart.